Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL Meeting.
I'm here in Kansas City taking care of business (and currently I've managed to locate the elusive Holmes...he wasn't stuck in a ventilation shaft this time Wink ) and since Basswood Campgrounds is the place we've decided to do this at, I figured I could go ahead and lock in the dates.

I need some numbers though. They do have places for people to put up tents if you don't want to use the lodges, and they have a meeting hall were we can all just chill together or whatnot.

I'm going to tell them 20-25 people (counting children and significant others). I hope beyond hope that we get that many, but since it is past the middle of Feburary, we may have to push the dates back from May-June, to possibly July or August. I'll also tell them about 4-5 days total, and I'll try to get a weekend, but if I can't then that's the way it'll be.

I'll pass on what I learn tomorrow after I talk with them.

Just tell me who all is still planning on attending, and I'll lock down the dates as best I can.

Now for me to return to tormenting Holmes....maybe Zara next.....MWUAHAHAH!!! ;D ;D ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Messages In This Thread
RL Meeting. - by M1A2Tanker - 02-15-2003, 04:08 PM
Re:RL Meeting. - by Goku1 - 02-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Re:RL Meeting. - by Wraith - 02-19-2003, 05:24 PM
Re:RL Meeting. - by Goku1 - 02-20-2003, 02:25 PM