Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The big Ouch and the corssage
*Well it all began when i was going to be a good dad and take my son for a bike ride and go and get my daughter a nice corsage for the daddy daughter dance Saturday night :'( I started out with my son riding down the hill from my house, when I thought before we get on the main street we better get some jackets on cuase it was getting cold ( California cold is 65* sorry New York Tongue ) So we turned back and my son and his friend wanted to try and beat the big one back home and as I was cruising to another win suddenly I heard CLUNK CLUNK!!(Dont you just hate that sound when your flying on your bike?) Well next thing I knew I was flying off my bike in mid air and wondering how to land without dieing!! I hit the pavement and got knock Out!!When i woke up I had my neighbors all around me and an ambulance handing me my tooth and had lovely road rash to 30% of my body :-X So now here I am after being released from the trauma center jaw wired, eating baby food and thinking about RBL and wanted to let everyone know I am still alive praise GOD!! As for GWF soon I will get another match since i have 10 days off so far but I am kinda in some pain and still have to see the oral surgeon tommarow. So keep me in your prayers and sorry I havent been around for a bit but all I know is Gravity Hurts when your brakes Lock on your bike.

[glow=red,2,300]Aslan (The sucker of puree food)[/glow]

Messages In This Thread
The big Ouch and the corssage - by Aslan - 02-09-2003, 07:22 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Holmes - 02-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by M1A2Tanker - 02-09-2003, 08:18 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Snoopy - 02-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Goku1 - 02-09-2003, 08:48 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by M1A2Tanker - 02-09-2003, 08:53 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Simon - 02-10-2003, 08:06 AM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Wraith - 02-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Re:The big Ouch and the corssage - by Goku1 - 02-10-2003, 09:00 PM