Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey all, remember awhile back I asked if we could start a halflife/counterstrike
club?  If I asked if we could suddenly have anywhere between 50 and 400 people suddenly join up would that be possible?  The standards of conduct are the same as we have here although with that many people it takes time to weed out the bad ones.  Tongue

Holmes, was wondering if there was a way this could happen?  If we do leave DJO there would be a lot of people from North America as well as Europe and Australia (and all over) here.  Let me know what you think.  Its only a planning phase right now.  If it won't work here we have an offer in Australia for a home server but it wouldn't be the same. 

For those of you who were in DJO you will remember Hero.  Its all about money for him nowadays, even worse than it was before.  Sad  BMC is the biggest clan, with the most activity, in all of DJO yet we are the bastard children.  Sad  He makes decisions based on a hundred or more clans that restrict what we can do.

I pay for the server that we play on for counterstrike.  I just leased a dedicated server out of california that we could possibly add one of the games played here if someone knew how to do it and admin it.

Let me know what you think!!

Messages In This Thread
Hey all, remember awhile back I asked if we could start a halflife/counterstrike - by Mac - 07-08-2006, 01:28 AM