Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially joined next gen
that's right guys had enough tax return money left over after bills to go out and get an xbox 360.  and so far I've been very very impressed with it.  I only have two games right now Perfect Dark and Top Spin 2 but there are alot of interesting games coming out later this year.  And the conrollers are awesome.  they seem to just form to your hand.

Now you guys know I'm an xbox guy in the console world but I'd like to see an even competition because hopefully that will press both sides to keep up quality work.  For those of you that are techies here's what I found on ign.com

http://www.ps3portal.com/ps3/article/352.html

Now the darkhorse in all of this is Nintendo's Revolution.  They haven't said much but I did see a spec sheet on ign that was very comparable to the first xbox.  they have something up their sleeve though, I just have that feeling.  E3 should be great this year in May!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Officially joined next gen - by Acehigh - 04-13-2006, 01:17 PM
Re: Officially joined next gen - by Man53 - 04-14-2006, 11:25 PM
Re: Officially joined next gen - by M1A2Tanker - 04-15-2006, 01:54 AM
Re: Officially joined next gen - by Acehigh - 04-15-2006, 02:29 AM