Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quality new games
got four new games that should be very enjoyable.  two of them could be sleeper hits.  first off star wars battlefront 2 is awesome.  if you like shooters check this out.  and read the battlefront board here lol.  the other star wars game that looks great is empire at war.  this is a pc strat game that claims to take the "pain" out of the strat genre.  minimal resource management and you get money for conquering worlds to upgrade your forces.  epic battles, single player campaign, and the popular galactic conquest mode await!

Two new games that could very well be sleeper hit this year are sports games from EA.  yeah yeah I know they really blew it with their 360 offerings to this point so these two games I'm gonna yap about are for the current gen systems.  the first game got very good review of an 8.7 from IGN.  those guys are usually very knit picky so this was awesome.  the game is mvp ncaa baseball 06.  that's right college baseball!  for true baseball fans this is a dream come true as you can actually see players hustle and give 200% effort for the love of the game.  most of the "press experts" are slamming it simply because it's college baseball, but trust me this game rocks and is a must have for any pure baseball fan!

the second game could be a real shocker let alone sleeper.  again a high rating of an 8.3 from IGN (my source for reviews lol).  This game is Arena Football.  From the same folks that brought you madden.  EA Tibouron.  This game comes out very very soon and is very fast paced with lots of action.  if you don't know what the afl is all about think of a hockey rink with turf for a field.  it's 50 yards long with the dasher boards for sidelines.  and you guessed it you can knock the snot out of people right over said boards.  ohhh and the occasional coach who wanders onto the field............anyways the players are trash talkin, showboating, and it's 8 v 8 iron man football.  IGN really liked this game, especially for a brand new franchise.  I'm gonna check it out for sure!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
quality new games - by Acehigh - 02-03-2006, 10:47 PM
Re: quality new games - by Man53 - 03-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Re: quality new games - by Goku1 - 03-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Re: quality new games - by Acehigh - 03-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Re: quality new games - by Goku1 - 03-07-2006, 10:24 PM