RBL Comlink

Full Version: Crafting macros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok by popular demand, here are my macros for craft-grinding. to explain: the global goes into slot 11, the 5 tool macros go into slots 6-10. put structure crafting tools in slots 1-5 and correspond each tool macro w/the appropriate tool( 6:1, 7:2, 8:3, etc). be sure to use diff icons for each macro. these will still require r-clicks and dbl-clicks to activate and select resources, so i recommend assigning a mouse button to dbl-click (you DO have a good mouse, right?) anyway, if you need further explanation, just ask. oh, and these are set up for non-structural trader who can build personal harvesters. structural traders: sorry, but every lvl changes the schematic number; i know cuz i had one on another server when i first started. for more info, check out the SWG forums. happy grinding!

Global:

/ui action toolbarSlot05;
/pause 6;
/ui action toolbarSlot06;
/pause 7;
/ui action toolbarSlot07;
/pause 6;
/ui action toolbarSlot08;
/pause 7;
/ui action toolbarSlot09;
/pause 8;
/ui action toolbarSlot10;

Tool1:

/ui action toolbarSlot00;
/pause 1;
/selectDraftSchematic 1;
/pause 5;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/nextCraftingStage;
/createPrototype practice noitem;
/createPrototype practice noitem;
Huh?????  *Looks totally lost*  And to think I mastered the old fasioned way.......... Tongue
This isn't an auto-script, Snoop. It just eliminates most of the mouse movements.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
huh? i just use three crafting thingys to make stuff quick  ;D
Thanks for posting these macros!

BTW: Do you know how many trader skill boxes are left beyond the ones that are visible? I've filled all the visible ones, and I'm afraid any more grinding I do is just repeating the last skill box.

Acto'
(12-26-2005, 06:58 PM)Actocross link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for posting these macros!

BTW: Do you know how many trader skill boxes are left beyond the ones that are visible? I've filled all the visible ones, and I'm afraid any more grinding I do is just repeating the last skill box.

Acto'

Yep... check here  http://swg.1strev.com/prof_adv_det.html
Thanks for the link Holmes, great info.

I've finished my grind and Acto' is now Master Weapon/Armorsmith/Merchant. I have also begun the tasks to become R.I.S. certified. Which means I have to locate some items that I hear are rarely dropping these days....

I'm sure that munitions traders will become more popular when the heavy weapons system gets implemented. (Unless it sucks of course!)
That's the next change coming eh?
The what system?
if you need extra armor ask me my account ends soon sadly again im not going to play for another 2 months i also got a whole bunch of weapons i made if any one needs it and who ever i ddin't give a xmas preseant it was a hand made rebel battle armor helmet Smile if i didn't give you remind me please i forget