RBL Comlink

Full Version: Ship change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys i was wondering if i could change my ship from my craptastic z-95head hunter for a more better ship yet still not as good as yours guys ships a beat up old jedi star fighter i found lying around in the junk heap we have in hawk hanger. so can I? ;D
That's NOT a spaceship, that's an OLD BEATUP POD RACER they've kept around for ages for spare parts. ;D
No me and B-5 checked it out it registers as a jedi star fighter.
No no no, that's the old worn out hunk of the Jedi Starfighter I first arrived in. I scrapped that thing for parts when i started building my U-Wing. It's an old, ripped out heap.

Let him try to fly it.....  ;D >Big Grin
Wait Goku you mean that heap was able to fly once?  We've been using that for small arms target practice during "recess" and also we have "liberated" a few parts to repair the xwings and other fighters that get damaged whenever wraith tries to land. 
Be my guest, and yeah, it could fly once.
Ok thanks goku i do know how to modifiy ships so thaat they work to my specs.

B-5: I have already added a insert slot for me.

Man your quick little devil

B-5: yes i am.

Hey whats this button do.

*press the button and the two side parts of the army detach showinf heavy laser cannons and to heavy missles.*

Thats the super jedi star fighter man that thing is good.

B-5: Yeah I put my droid seat is front of the cockpit cause the old one was destroyed.

Yep.

Hey tank you think you can draw me a pic of the jedi starfigther both ways the normal way and the super jedi starfighter maybe?
O_o

Since when do I draw worth jack?  o_O
I could, but this is more fun. * pulls out a remote with a little red button on it and pushes it. The Jedi Starfighter heap goes BOOM! into a billion pieces due to the self-destruct charges put there by Goku when he owned the ship*
>Sad GOKU YOU WILL DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*puuls out dark saber and turns full demon form revealing scales on his body dragon fangs and wings and blood red eyes.*

NOW DIE *Brings dowbn the saber but goku moves to quick.* Your a sillppery little devil aren't you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5