RBL Comlink

Full Version: The time is coming.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Tis very soon indeed. This Tuesday I'll be more or less out of touch with everyone until sometime around the 21st. Don't know how often I'll get my hands on a comp but I'll make sure to find SOME way to get to one.
*Aslan gives Tanker Ewokian Telecom kit two cups with a really long string ;D If that doesnt work try Snoopy's method his blanket and a smokie fire to make signals! Anyhow I will keep the bar light on for you take care and be safe!
hehe, I'd do the smoke signal method but I'd probably be shot by rednecks who would think the Injuns had returned. Wink

And I'd probably be put on hold on the Telecom kit...stupid Ninja Ewoks and their incredibly high rates...
Pity ya didn't just learn to speak ewok ;D The ninjas coulda passed messages to ya then verbally. :Smile
no no no ya got it all wrong. just write a note on a peice of paper, roll it up, put it in a bottle, then toss it in the ocean. LOL

Unda cova sooodier

What if there's no ocean nearby? Tongue
Toss it into the nearest sand dune Tongue
Oooh....if I see sand dunes in Georgia...I'll make sure to take pictures of that! ;D

Black Araknia

are u coming to georgia?
*Pictures Tank following Bugs Bunny, as Bugs heads for Miami beach*(anyone remember those old cartoons? ;D) With Bug's sense of direction, Tank could end up ANYWHERE!!! :Smile Maybe he'll see penguins........ ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4