Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snoop
Guild is too full to drop my stuff for yea... in my basement amoire, bunch of hides, meat, some sarlacc bile, and roughly 35K units of steel for yea Smile
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Definately need to set up the open storehouse at the RBL site.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
heheh we need a wharehouse  Tongue
LOL, I had to reread Holmes's post twice....missed the a, thought it was an 'o'.  ;D ;D ;D  I was going  "HUH????"

As for storage, there's ANOTHER aspect of the venders you guys are obviously missing.  The 'offers' option in the venders allow supplies to be dropped off(and any prices requested for them to be made) and DOESN'T take up any real room.  Granted, right now I'd be the only 1 able to remove the items from MY venders...but we could probably set up an offers vender with broader admin access for members to access.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I'll rent out a room in my house to be the warehouse! (We already have the bar and grill there.)
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
LOL snoop.... yea an "o" would be ok too rofl

I didnt know that on the vendors (obviously eh) heheh I will give that a try Wink

But I like Tanks idea too of a storage facility of some kind, open it up to all guild members. Then we could drop stuff we dont need for the others to use/borrow.

For example I looted a fantel helmut that I cant wear because it's armor category (jedi cant wear armor). That would be somethin I could put in an RBL storage and another member could "check it" out so to speak, when he's done with it he/she coud put it back (just as long as they didnt sell it).

and of course resource dumps for the crafters, but maybe that wont be needed now that I'm aware of the offer vendor option heheh
(12-08-2005, 09:05 AM)Fireyone233 link Wrote: I'll rent out a room in my house to be the warehouse! (We already have the bar and grill there.)

You mean YOU have your own Bar and Grill there. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
No I told aslan he could use the bar in my house as RBL Famous Aslans Bar and grill till we get a city and a cantina.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Good to know on the offers pup will look at that next time I am shopping Smile
I don't think lots are in short supply but should they be needed, whatever lots I am allowed can be used for the guilds needs.
If I can find one of those pitch tent canopies for my place n maybe a garden heh bout all I need. Sumin to put a chest or two in to keep private. Seen one with a speeder parked under it and a lil cot n camp fire setup on the side while I was killin womp rats for Lars other day on Tat. It was npc but was cool, dunno if player can have those r not.
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
yea azis I got one of those camp kits, but i cant use it being a jedi  :Smile Not sure what I did with it... *searches inventory

Snoop, I picked my resources back up and offered them to your vendors, for 1 credit each (wouldnt let me do 0)... oh and one of them has a surprise for yeah  Wink