Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapons useage.
Welp, the've messed with the requirements for higher level weapons use.  In order to use something higher than a basic CDEF model, ya NOW need at least level 16, for the NEXT basic model, which ISN'T much stronger than the CDEF.  To top it off, the damage potential on the carbines has been scaled back too.  A toon's gonna take ALOT of damage to get up to speed. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yea, I can't use that snazzy rifle you gave me anymore.  How annoying.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, it's kinda rediculous actually.  I've got all these weapons varieties I can build, but no one can USE them, unless they're WAYYYYY up in combat level.  I haven't even seriously LOOKED at armorsmithing yet.(been quite busy the last few days)

On a secondary note, I'm considering switching over, at least temporarily, to shipwright.  I sold off all my looted items from space battles months ago, to make room for crafting in my house.  Now with Azis sorta goading me back into space, my poor z is SORELY under powered and underarmed.  I figure I might even the playing field by BUILDING my own.  Wink ;D ;D

Interestingly, I see I have master polititian abilities now as a bonus.  I wonder if all the player cites are still active on Dant now with the changeover?  We might STILL be able to get this city off and operating.  What's become of the city hall deed Aslan?

I've also noticed the bazaar's have REALLY taken a hit, supply wise since the changeover(surprise, surprise).
I have kinda noticed tho as the better the toon gets the easier some targets die and some that would not die b4 can now..... :o however at the same time XP points go down for those same targets so maybe the weapon is not as important as the XP Wink

Goading aye hmmmmmm,[Image: poke.gif] heh u get that bucket of that rock n we can discuss goading LOL Tongue I happen to also have decent inventory of Z ship components, uhmm k well I got a few extra things least but they are above the prototypes *Rubs the pups ears n tosses him some catnip* and u now I need the room heh, and I know u wont mind the hairmats the previous owner left :-X

Got my lil Z bout as tweaked as I think I can get it. Wouldn't mind some more speed n punch and drop some shields maybe dunno just how that works yet. Got me a perty new Y-Wing ta tinker on too Wink Finally figured out how to setup the weapons groups and use em.........sheeeeeesh you'd think this was designed in another galaxy er sumin [Image: icon_crazy.gif] Have to figure out how the cargo holds work but I would like to tweak her out for speed and disabling weapons for headin startin [Image: icon_police.gif][Image: icon_sprint.gif]

Thinkin I may need be lookin fer a new mount too...dunno what this one got into but oh my....[Image: kngt.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
well my light saber does 84 to 142 and its for lvl 26!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah, you'll find Azis, the the higher your combat rating, the more EFFECTIVE you'll be at taking out an opponent.  That's why the damage potential is so important on a weapon.  As you become better able to handle the weapon with experience, the more you can make use of the HIGHER damage figure(guess ya figure out which end to POINT with after a while and THAT sort of thing  Wink :o :Smile)

Yeah, I'd never actually TRIED to upgrade my z while I had the extra parts...had never really realized I was MISSING them until I tried missions over Dant.  (quote: "Your ship looks weak, prepare to die!"  and I WOULD!  :Smile ;D)
Well b4 the change my CDEF rifle was the most effective and it was one of urines with high damage levels but now my CDEF pistol with much less damage rating actually does more damage....so tells me my weapon of choice needs to be a pistola form of firearm but I was hopin the pistol could be beefed up like the rifle was....???

I finally made it back to my place and found the key to my chest hehehehe but I gots all kinda Z toys u can play with. Only prob is mass is still pretty limited so its still not up to snuff. Not too bad on tier 2 pilots but ne higher with shields n well they get a bit crazy when their shields get below 50% n go on a rampage and able to recharge.[Image: plzdie.gif]

Dunno what in the world is up on my Y-wing....can not get ne ions or light weapons to work. I am now at level 4 in space but am thinkin I lost sumin sumin with the certs I got during the upgrade.
Ne one got ne ideeeeerrrsss [Image: tellme.gif]
Lol, everytime I come on, the stats on the weapons seem to have changed.  :Smile  Anyway, I crafted a new CDEF pistol to see what the NEW level is and best I could make of the model has a damage of only 4-9(of any use to ya?)  Next level ya need is 16, b4 I can offer anything OTHER than a CDEF for ya.
HOWEVER, I DID find(and craft) a few weapons you SHOULD be able to make use of.  I made 4(in stacks of 10) and put them in the weapons vender for 10000 apiece.  The damage potential on each 1 is maxed out at about 543!!!  And the skill level required is -1, with no prior skills needed.  The weapon?  Mines!  Anyone wants to try them, let me know how they work out, I'll make a decent supply if it's a thumbs up.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
I've been looking at the armor crafting part of what I currently have, but I need parts I can't craft in my current trader line.  I may jump over to tailer for a bit and stock up, IF I can't find a supply of what I need.
Hey Az, the issue with the Ywing is that you need a second rider to get the second weapons group to work.  I'm pretty sure that's the issue there.  Very annoying I agree.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Pup I will check that out when I get a chance Smile

Tank I don't think that is the issue cuz if it were I would be able to use the ion in my slot for weapon 1, which I tried to no avail.....sides u have to have ions to disable on those missions otherwise u just blow it up and the mission fails so...gotta be sumin, maybe a bug dunno. I was inbetween level 2 n 3 when the change happend then after it gave me level 3 but I never did the mission so not sure if my cert got turned on or....?