Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muahahahaha
Well, i got SW:Galaxies: The total Experience today. Got it installed. I'll be on soon enough. Have to wait for a few payment things to fall into place.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Cool beans...ANOTHER RBL in Galaxies.  Ya need any supplies, contact me once your in the game.  I go by the handle of Snoop'y D'Seer.  You'll find the downloading the UPDATES will probably take you a couple hrs b4 you can start to play the 1st time.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
even with dsl?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Seeing as there's 21 patches, yes.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
while installig, i noticed that it had patch files installing. *shrug*
It just takes awhile the first time is all.  After that it goes a little quicker.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
At least, until the NEXT update or patch is added(had 1 today..lol)

Yea, me too.

I'd feel sorry for people who buy this game a couple more years down the road.  Think of all the patches we have now, and imagine that doubled at least.  :o
~§~
Don't laugh...remember how many times I had to REINSTALL this game while I was having trouble with that motherboard.....eeesh!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
8) Hey this is the GOdfather of gorath server besure to stop in and see Aslan....... Wink