Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dad wants to play galaxies 2
Im screwed snice im getting galaxies soon (maybe even tommorrow after doing some stuff) I told my dad about the sit appertanice ship and now he wants to murder me and man IM SO SCREWED but the good thing is that won't be for awhile lol so im gonna be RBL-Fireyone233 on Galaxies Im gonna be a Seth dude and a pilot for us then learn jedi stuff (i hope) so that i can be really powerful WaWHO CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
My ship will be a tricked you X-wing or something.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Heh, you'll start out with a Z-95 or Tie Fighter 1st. You'll have to work up to a better ship with experience in the game. Of course, depending on how much you play, that might not take long....
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
DOnb't have it yet but im gonna play alot so i'm gonna get an X-wing hey is the flying like XvT in the cocpit veiw?
Better graphics. As for the flying, I'm told it gets better with experience. I'm still at a point yet that xvt plays out better.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
It'll take you awhile to grind enough XP and do the missions you need to do to get to your Xwing certification.  And that's with grinding at the Dogbone or elsewhere.  It just does.

I wouldn't name yourself RBL Fireyone233.  Matter of fact I think you'll be denied.  Tinker with it a bit and you'll think of something though. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Why will i be deined? this name is my favorite.
I believe that no abbreviations are allowed, and no numbers in the name.  It has to be kind of a real name.  Like Computer Core.  Sim Naak. 

I don't think you have to have a last name so you could just be Fireyone.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah thats a short way to say the name 2 it works well.
Wink yes Yes and seee you soon at the guilde!! Someone sponser the lad Please!!!
INSTALATION PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!