Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*In sports news Tonight*
is my mic on? it is oh WERE ROLLING...DUh..Um one sec. Hello This is Fireyone233 with a special pod-racering report from dantoweine. we have just finished the race and the top 3 winners are Gasgano Meto with third ,Dudbolt Confor with second ,and With First Place Jim powers. It was very close indeed with all the racer on the first lap but unfortunately Killed by getting hit with grenades throwen by some of the angry spectators these 3 were the only ones to survive; In the last lap Gasgano did something so ammazing he Ramed Jim in front of Dudbolt giving him Firsts place which is, absolutely amazing in my oppion. Other thought were thourghly Pissed off by this a procced to shot at the racers with there blasters. We were Fortunate enught not to be in the crossfire. we Talked to Jim about what happend at the in giving him First place this is what he said. "Well all in all it was a good race and what gasgano diwas by acidient which made me won so im not complaining." The Other racers gave us no comment so this is Fireyone233 Signing off.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Fireyone read your PM's, you may find it helpful.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
If he was professing his undying love for you, don't believe him.  He tells that to all the new pilots.  Or at least he used to when he was a member of RBL.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
/snarl just helping to edit his work good tank, thats all, and by the way, those rebels down by RBL got a nice suprise, i actually put on the show, but you wern't there.
Yea yea sure.  Easy to claim when noone is around. Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I've still got the wounds, I didn't win.... Smile But i took a few of them with me