Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Breaking News*
"What the....darn pants won't button..........hugh, what's that, ohhhh we're on the air................

This is Ace news distorter X-bert Snoop reporting.  There has been a disturbance in the force as the Rampant Panda was seen moments ago chasing Wraith down the Cobra hangar corridor.  Sounds of slurping and gumming could be heard up to 2 meters away.  Wait, what's that...........this just in we have video of said gumming.......*video plays*  ewwwwwwwwwww that's not right!

In other news the Ninja Ewoks have been spotted gathering in the RBL HQ conference room.  Amongst the jibberish that was flowing back and forth plans were discovered that could shake the foundation of RBL Station to it's core.  Appearantly they are planning to construct a monument to their fearless leader...............no not Aslan, GEORGE!!!!!  A side note to this story is that it seems all supplies for this "project" are being secured by R2Vader, who it should be noted was last seen rummaging around in Tank's office. 

Finally we have some shockball scores this evening to report. 

The Mighty Jawas defeated Imperial Glory 250-175
Coruscant United defeated Correlian Transport 300-289
Smugglers Alliance defeated Bounty Hunters Guild 5-1
and finally the Tusken Raiders had to forfeit their match against the Grand Gunggans after a fierce firefight broke out.  Sadly none of the Gunggans survived to compete. 

This has been RBL Station news, Xbert Snoop reporting"

*we will now return to our regularly scheduled programming "101 ways to cook a gundark"
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
rofl!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Funny this also gives me matial for what happens here for my story im thi king about this being a week and im planning on doing a samll interview segments after its done for the week in the story. so couls i use this in the story i'll give credit of course. 8)
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Heh, i like that 5-1 most of the players must have died mid-game eh?

By the way, if anybody needs R2Vader taken care of.... just send me a little poke, and it will all be over, even though we all love the little fellow, his foul deeds must be taken care of before they get out of hand.

☼§☼
Man53 OuT!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Gotta watch out for that Tusken team.  I hear they're just killer on their opponents.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Brings a whole new meaning to "Kill the ump!"  >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Yes inDEED....kill the ump, kill the players, kill the refs, kill the sportscasters, hell kill EVERYONE!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
yes I'm pretty sure that's what happened in the Tusken game.  You know how unstable those dudes can be lol.  Just wonder if Jar Jar was on the Gunggan team?? 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
No, but I heard there was a famous Irish Gungan involved.

Some reports from survivors state he instigated the battle.
~§~
I heard The Mighty JAWAS got babe ruth but its a rumor i heard *more matireal.*
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!