Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shimmering black nothing
Tank and I were discussing cloaking things and when cloaked what they would look like. We surmised that they might be shimmering black nothings, that is if a black nothing could shimmer.

So we decided to test our theory on Aslans fighter back in RBL's hanger.

Upon powering up the cloaking device, Aslan's ship indeed disappeared, however within a few seconds the high voltage coils on the cloaking device overloaded. Immediately following was a very large implosion of light where Aslan's ship would have been sitting. The implosion looked that of turning an old tv set off with the dot getting smaller.

So we can safely say that  a black nothing indeed shimmers during a cloak, however were not sure what happened to Aslan's fighter  Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Not from a lack of effort in trying to figure it out either.  We sent Ninja Ewoks forward to the spot only to see them shimmy and run the other way. 

So now we have no idea what happened to the Ninja Ewoks either.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
We may have to break out tha cocoa puffs on this one,. I hear they are the only things that can survive a strong shimmy.
*gasp* No Holmes...the coco puffs are too powerful!  The peril is too perilous!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*starts clapping* 

sitting in the corner of the hangar with r2vader, Ace applauds the grand spectacle he just whitnessed while eating cracker jacks........
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Coco Puffs......that's almost as strange as the effects of Brandy on a character in Galaxies.  ;D  (It's a bit like Popeye eating his spinach) I DO have a Jawa beer recepie I haven't tried yet......wonder if it has a similar effect....... *Goes to Aslan's and starts whipping up a batch*
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
:o WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!!!! Ohhhhh  YUBBUYUBUYUBUB(*@(*$($&(@#)!#)!  SHIMM Shimmery Shim Shimery this Holmes *Aslan is seen brewing somthing up in MAMA ewoks kettle and placing it in the water system at the station*................................ MuhahahahahahahahahYUB!
*After a long days work cloaking various things around the station, Holmes takes his monthly shower. * La te da, singing in the tub, singing in the rain... what the???  *The room seems to get larger * Hey who let the pink elephants in here??? whoa, why is everything getting bigger, hey my skin is turning blue.. wth! aaaaaaahhhhh 

* Holmes shrinks to the size of a  mole, and a blue fuzz emerges from his skin *

The blue fuzz shrink shimmy!!!

Only one person dares to give me the blue fuzz shrink shimmy, Aslan!!!  .....  squeak squeak squeak ...  *Holme sshimmies around the shower looking for a way out
squeak
Goku sits back not getting a single bit of this, but is sure it's funny.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.