Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL Meeting
Since this thread is quite long I will put/keep the current tentative date here:
Current tentative date: Sun. March 14th, 4PM Central

We havent had one of these in awhile. We need to have a meeting to dicuss RBL's future... i.e. should the clan participate in non star wars titles and tourneys, should we create new factions for these etc. There is much to talk about, so lets all get together and decide what we want to do.

Lets all try and decide on a good time for a meeting. We can meet in our IRC chat room.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
A weekend would work best for me, but I can be flexible, provided I have some general idea when we'll have it. This Sunday would be perfect.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Almost anytime is good for me. I can send a broadcast email to everyone registered on this comm if needed.
I dont know of any time I couldn't make it so ;D as long as padme is there I can be Wink
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
*S* ahoy mates. I've always been in favor of a meeting lol. To bad this discussion of non star wars games didn't come up about a year and a half ago. I always wanted to get us into mech warrior hehehehe. As that can be compared to star wars with mechs being similar to walkers ect. But things happen lol. As much as things change and with two new fps games coming out, I know fps...but they will provide a brand new personel area. I went through this "meeting, growth, and discussion" in DG. We'll be fine as long as we don't forget our roots and stay with xvt and xwa until they die completely or we do lol. They should always stay our backbone.

Now to answer the question of this post. I'm all for a meeting, but I'm having some comp issues. I've had irc before and it didn't like my system. Could we possibly hold a dual meeting? One in the zone chat system and one on irc? As long as it's a weekend I'll find time to be there. *S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(02-25-2004, 07:54 PM)Acehigh link Wrote:Now to answer the question of this post. I'm all for a meeting, but I'm having some comp issues. I've had irc before and it didn't like my system. Could we possibly hold a dual meeting? One in the zone chat system and one on irc? As long as it's a weekend I'll find time to be there. *S*

Ace, You can use the web based client to chat on our channel... just follow the link in my first post or the one up at the top that says "There are currently x people chatting in #rblsquad"... and read the instructions for the java client.
If you use Trillian, you can use the IRC function in it to connect as well.

(02-25-2004, 06:10 PM)Azis link Wrote:I dont know of any time I couldn't make it so ;D as long as padme is there I can be Wink

She's kinda cool isn't she Az Wink
I don't have a regular schedule for being online, kindy busy lately. But when I am at home I am in the chat.
So i guess Holmes can tell best when I am on from the log files Wink

Ok guys I found my way to the java client. So I'm all set for the meeting. Anytime after 6pm cst will work for me. Preferrably on a weekend. Just give us a few days notice hehehehee.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Just give me a few days notice, I'm on after 9 EST.
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
This weekend's a no go for me. I'm Camping with my Troop.

After that, just send me the e-mai land i'll be on. I"m here anytime i'm needed.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.