Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Tank
You still have that old Snoopy pic kicking around...I can't seem to find it.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Nm, I found it..heh. :Smile
Cleaning out your doghouse did the trick eh? ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
No, i think he might have looked under his ear. No telling what things he keeps under that ear flap......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Heh, where do you think I stow my lightsaber Goku? :Smile
Hehe, that also where you store that keg of rooties?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! ;D
ok, i'll shush up about that if you won't tell Aslan about the brewery i have setup in our lounge and the ingredients i stole from him. deal?
MmmMMMMmRmrmrmr. Aslan trys to responds but is a bit tied up but wait the ninjas are still sleeping after the feast with george.............. :-X
I'm sure that was a precioussssss feast too. Smile (Love that movie too, bought it probably the same day you did hehehe)

Hey Aslan...I can see you're a bit tied up but when ya have a chance or after you've been tossed (whichever comes first) check the Senate comm would ya?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.