Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTENTION ALL HANDS! Please read.
As you all know, last wow saw Aslan challenge everyone to beat him in points and if anyone did so, he'd wear a pink tutu. Unfortunately, for varying reasons (my personal guess is spiked rooties strategically passed around ;D) no one succeeded in out doing him. Now, NO-one was more upset about this than poor George, who was anticipating a date with said Admiral while the tutu was worn. In the interm, I've had a chance to talk to George(yes, he CAN talk!) and after some consoling, have made an agreement with him that should be of interest to all for THIS wow, which starts Friday, Aug. 15, for those who need reminding. So without further to-do, let me announce the Unofficial, Unsanctioned, Unusual, PEE TREE CHALLENGE! Rather than being based on individual members performances, this challenge pits divisions within RBL against each other for best TEAM effort. Obviously, each of the 4 wings are entered, as WELL AS, the ADMIRALS! Now since George isn't exactly a mathematics wiz, winning the challenge will be fairly simple so he can figure out who wins.. It's the division with the highest # of points from the wow games. Now this might be achieved by 1 individual flying like mad, but much more likely by getting as many fellow division members flying as possible. Winning/losing the individual games is moot. The points are what really count. This should even the field a bit for those members barely able to remember what a joystick is for within the game. :Smile As for the trophy, well, George has informed me that HE has had Aslan's missing, favorite pee tree ALL this time and also has possession of Tank's unlimited free rooties card. Division Winner takes possession of both. Naturally, I imagine the Admirals would LOVE to get those back :Smile, but it remains to be seen how easy it will be ;D. Of course, George wanted something in return for all this. The division with the least points for the wow gets George as a houseguest with unlimited access for 1 month!!(Oh, the carnage, the distruction!) Of course, if the Admirals come out on the bottom, George has several tutu's waiting for them and an open date book........ ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*Aslan is last seen sneakin around the crafts in the fighter bays having a secret meeting with his ninjas. What could this all mean?? MuhahahahaaYUB!you guys better have your simpacks you nuaghty tree nappers!!!Oh BTW George if I win you will be on the ewoks Menu hmmm teriyaki or cajun woder what the chef thinks is the most tasty.............to be continued ;D
Snoop email me at [email protected] when this is all said and done and I'll make sure it's a top news story from this wow! Just make sure you put a subject I'll recognize cause I get aton of spam at hotmail. It's on high filter and my block list is full. Just make sure I catch it. Ahhh the good ole pee tree challenge is back!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
This should be fun! I've never seen Aslan in a tutu before....hehe. BTW, who IS George anyway (why do I have the feeling I shouldn't ask?)? 8)