Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I gave in and got the game
and tried it out, surprised my system can actually play it. Natcherally, I don't get very far into the game before I seem to hit a dead end. What worries me is that the kids seem to be stuck at this point too....lol. Anyone still playing this? I need help! :Smile heh
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hey man your farther than I am lol. I can't even play it on my system cause my vid card sux ass. Once I get a new one I'll be playing this more often. Anyways I played a little on my dad's lap top and I got stuck on the first level right after the ice chamber. Never got any farther.

There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
The puzzles are pretty tough I have to admit.

Where ya guys stuck at specifically?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
1st level. I found the angled hidden path and got up to the upper level, went through the openning in the floor and cleared out the area. Tried this several ways and occasionally have had a pkg/disk appear, but have been unable to pick it up or get through the palmprint door lock.
(07-27-2003, 04:01 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:1st level. I found the angled hidden path and got up to the upper level, went through the openning in the floor and cleared out the area. Tried this several ways and occasionally have had a pkg/disk appear, but have been unable to pick it up or get through the palmprint door lock.

Not ignoring ya Snoop. Just getting ready to move here on Friday. If you're still stuck let me know and I'll do a quick run through on the level for ya. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Figured out the pkg problem, but still can't get through the door.
Okays!! The dumb mutt finally figured out how to open a door!!! :Smile Onward!!! ;D
lol. Beware...the next part is rather tricky. Hope you like real puzzles. Wink
~§~
K fellas I need some help here too lol. I'm stuck at the large comp terminal in the middle of the complex. The one with the red, blue, and green codes. How do I get the power activated to that terminal? Now granted I'm playing the xbox version, but I think the levels are pretty much the same for the most part. And is it necessary to enter the secret area on this level? I know where it is, but the problem is that the xbox version has made crouching very tricky if not near impossible. So I can't get under that little doorway there. I'll probably have many more questions along the way as these types of games aren't my strong suit lol

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
What level is this on? I just started level 3 (yay!!) and don't recall it. Maybe the x-box version is more different than you think. I'll grant you need a good nose to get around :Smile, but aside from the door problem early on, this has been FAR easier than the TombRaider games. ;D *Mutters to himself....level 3, only 18 more levels to go.......* Granted, I haven't found MOST of the secret areas on the levels yet either....heh. *Takes a hanky and blows his noise* AHHHHH, much better!! Now I can sniff them out. *Deposits hanky in the disposal room down the hall with a pile of others, not noticing a little sign above the door saying "Tank's Quarters"*