Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring on the rooties!
Some guy just turned 26 and feels old as hell. Which guy? This guy  ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
congrats bro ☼§☼      <)Smile    but the bad news is that now your officially over the hill LOL............. >Big Grin  nowhere to go but down now hehe...............happy b-day!!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Don't remind me brother, I feel it already. xD ☼§☼
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Old?!?!? Pfffft...I must be dead then....

Happy Birthday Goku
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
if your old then i must be on my second life Tongue

happy b-day!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(10-07-2012, 12:09 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.

Snoopy! how's it going mate?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
(10-07-2012, 12:09 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Considering I turn 52 this coming Sat, that must mean I'm about to start my 3rd, lol.  Happy Birthday my friend, hope you enjoyed it.

Hey look, its a masked beagle!!!
*Looks around* Dang!  Missed him again!  :'(  He must move fast for a beagle.  :-4

As for me...older and slower.  My car accident I had a year ago might not have broken any bones...but my poor knees are certainly NOT the better for it.  Tween those acting up on me and the meds I'm kept on, I sometimes feel like I actually COULD use a hover chair like Azis's.  *Looks horrorfied*  Just hope Nurse C doesn't catch wind of it... :o :-X

Hope things have been going ok for everyone else.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(10-19-2012, 11:46 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: *Looks around* Dang!  Missed him again!  :'(  He must move fast for a beagle.  :-4

As for me...older and slower.  My car accident I had a year ago might not have broken any bones...but my poor knees are certainly NOT the better for it.  Tween those acting up on me and the meds I'm kept on, I sometimes feel like I actually COULD use a hover chair like Azis's.  *Looks horrorfied*  Just hope Nurse C doesn't catch wind of it... :o :-X

Hope things have been going ok for everyone else.

That is "Hover Platte" not a chair you inferior earth creature.  >Sad And furthermore I am STANDING! not sitting  Wink

Sorry to hear about your pains tho bro. I know you have good support from a close family, so, count blessings for that. Find a geek and get on a chat of some sort man so we can keep in touch, miss our sessions.

As for me some one keeps putting rocks in that can I keep kicking down the road. Sometimes the thing kicks back, so I gotta back up and take a run at it to get it to move...but, fortunate or not, it does move eventually.

Might need to try out our teamspeak server even.........????

TC Pup.......Hope to chat/talk with ya soon.

Az