Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention Hawks! and my rbl wingmates :)
Here's an update on my progress. Brother acedocious has an apartment, I have a phone line that works, I have an internet provider, here's the issue.........my computer has a mind of it's own and I can't get the modem to connect to the isp server. I've been fighting with it all week, and was hoping to be back in action for the upcoming wow. I'm working hard to get back in action I miss you all, and I miss kicking some serious tail! Once I'm back the Hawks will ge giving Wolf a run for that trophy........

*S*

Jedi Master, Pilot 2nd

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Only squadron that's getting that trophy from now on is Wrath. Sorry bro
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Even though you are a Hawk you are one heck of a wingie in our late night stands. Hope you get it figured out soon bro. Smile
Just kick it a bit. ;D

Be glad to see you up and running again soon man. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
isn't that the same advice you gave me just before my motherboard burned out??
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.