Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canuck Conservatism
Be afraid...be VERY afraid...people of Canada you have been advised...Common sense "Palinism" is coming to a legislature near you  :-X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC8w4DE2C...r_embedded
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I'm impressed Azis, you actually pulled that up from 22 min, a CANADIAN program....lol.  ^Smile^  And yep, I'd heard bout her 'fix' for canadian medical coverage....rofl...think she'd better focus on getting the U.S.'s straightened out 1st.  Tongue
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(11-27-2009, 04:02 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: I'm impressed Azis, you actually pulled that up from 22 min, a CANADIAN program....lol.  ^Smile^  And yep, I'd heard bout her 'fix' for canadian medical coverage....rofl...think she'd better focus on getting the U.S.'s straightened out 1st.  Tongue

Hey now, them is fightin words now!  <)Smile  Tongue
Hey, she's american, so she's YOUR problem...rofl.

Gotta admit though, she actually makes Bush look good in comparison.  Wonder how that 2012 movie would have been if it simply looked at the possibility of her taking office that year..... :-4 :-X :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I think that movie is a WARNING of what could happen in that circumstance  Wink

Robin enjoys her too  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-_85J20B...r_embedded
at least she's pretty  :-*  :o  Wink
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(11-28-2009, 07:13 PM)Acehigh link Wrote: at least she's pretty  :-*   :o  Wink

She may not be the ugly step sister heheh, but contrary to popular opinion, pretty, does not make getting screwed feel any better  Wink
ok, no paper bag would be required, is what Ace is trying to say, lol.
"but contrary to popular opinion, pretty, does not make getting screwed feel any better"

dude.................if that's the case your just not doing it right  Tongue  :-*  ^Smile^  ;D
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(11-30-2009, 10:24 PM)Acehigh link Wrote: "but contrary to popular opinion, pretty, does not make getting screwed feel any better"

dude.................if that's the case your just not doing it right  Tongue  :-*  ^Smile^  ;D

:o wellllll...did you type that with BOTH hands  [Image: lol.gif] I did mean reality, not imaginary [Image: teehee.gif]

I been screwed an aawwwfffuuuullll lot,pretty and not, and the end result was ALWAYS the same  Wink

[Image: 81649-yay2.gif]