Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL Ground Pounders..........
☼§☼

Ahhhhhh it's good to be back.  for those of you that didn't know my comp has been down for a couple months.  it's fixed now and I'm back hehe.  am getting ready to fly xvt and xwa wow this week and next but this message isn't going to be about flying.........

Recently I have purchased Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for my xbox 360.  Am having a blast with it so far.  I'm wondering if any of you would like to do some tourneys and possibly ladders for this?  A buddy of mine from work told me about a sight very similar to battlestats that we can sign up at and go through if we want to do this.  the site is gamebattles.com.  Specifically I know Goku, Man, FO, and myself have xboxes.......so I'm very interested to hear what you guys think of this idea.  Anyone else that has a 360 is welcome to come aboard too. 

From time to time we may also play some Halo for a little crazier fun.  Hope to see ya'll on the battlefield!

☼§☼

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
If I had Modern Warfare 2 I'd join you guys.

Ace, we still haven't done a full Firefight together, and by full I mean completing a set.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
indeed we shall do this.  just need to round up goku and we can have at least a 3 man team for firefight.  that would help alot hehe..........if we find a 4th kewl if not the 3 of us can rock out.  hehe. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Firefight? Which game is that?

Also I haven't decided if I want to get MW2 or not, but if I do, Ace I'll be more than happy to spend some time making you bleed.

Mech-Warrior Living Legends is something I'm waiting for as well.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!