Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilots get you ships rdy for battle.
Xvt WoW begins this Friday.  >:/ 8) >:/ <)Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
looks like I got my pc back up and running just in time eh mate LOL.  will look to join ya if I can keep away from call of duty mw2 long enough hehe.  How is the new lobby?  I've been aching to fly....but the bad news since I had another reformat I lost all my stats LOL......am a lonely drone again
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
New lobby works quite well. Atm, we have 3 active pilots registered to fly for RBL: Azis, Holmes and myself. We'd LOVE to get more RBL active in this coming battle, I'm sure. I can just picture a 4v4 matchup with all RBL flying on 1 team....been AGES since that's happened for a BSC event.  :o :-X >:/
speaking of that I'm gonna need that 10 n 1 melee file again......
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Great seeing so many RBL in the voobly room at the same time last night. With a total of 5 at one point, we outnumbered the entire DJO!  Well done all.  ^Smile^
To bad I'm still having problems getting my image files to read right, otherwise I'd have been flying with you.

-instead I watched THX-1138, and bow that film is strung out on drugs.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
FO just pick up a 700mb cd and burn it...prolly enough change in the mop closet(or your couch cushions) for that  Tongue Then you can pass on that detail  ;D

We did own the lobby for a period of time any way, and even 60% of us got out of the hangar  :o
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Yeah, probably, Also thinking of finding it on Amazon or Ebay.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
*Do* or *DO NOT*  :Smile
It has come to my attention that other pilots are using teamspeak.... 8)

Get your headphones pilots and lets get on an even keel....eh?!?

~Az~