Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL ground team..........................
☼§☼ 

ladies and gents of RBL I have news.  Usually with this kind of news I'd come up with a clever role playing story to get the ball rolling, but my mind is literally to blown away right now to come up with anything good.  What I'm about to unleash is not the big news we have wanted but it is close..............like just may help revive us a bit kinda news.  Our ships are still in the hangar getting out once a month for wow'ing in xvt but the ground team has been locked away for a few years.  so we need to find the keys to unlock those hangars.....................RBL ground team assemble!!!

A new Mechwarrior game is in the works.  I know a few of us have dabbled in the mech ranks in the past.  This could be a huge opprotunity for us to remain among the living clans of the world.  I'm speechless at this point.  Here is a link.  please post all thoughts

http://pc.ign.com/articles/100/1002164p1.html

☼§☼

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Two threads at the same time! XD

I guess we're both, both very very stoked!
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Got a little bit of news to update this post.  From the preview vid that was posted (also on ign.com) it looks like the devs may have a chunk of the game ready to go.  How much I don't know.  The Mech Warrior reboot is being developed by Paranah(sp?) games.  The team is being headed by the two main guys that used to run FASA Studios.  The rest of the team is old FASA hands, and a few from Day 1 Studios.  Currently they are shopping for a publisher.  Am expecting a 2011 release.  Will update once more info becomes available.

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Crysis mod Living Legends looks awesome btw. If you haven't seen it, look it up. This game's announcement is awesome, yes, but its been announced for a while. Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I have been playing world of warcraft for a few years. I am back on sea duty again so it will all stop soon enough.  lol  I have also been an avid call of duty player.  Just got modern warfare 2 for my early xmas gift and have been enjoying the heck out of it.  Tongue  I really need to find a lot of duct tape to tape up my xwing methinks, its been rusting away quite some time now!
mac feel free to look me up on xbl

rbl acehigh

I usually play halo and call of duty online hehe