Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dude, where's my car?
heheh

[Image: 10wo2hd.jpg]
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Looks like something Azis would be driving  Wink :-X :o ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
hmmmmmm......well I would not wear the emperor's new clothes..... :-* oooooooh, maybe I would, wild and free, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ok so not where but WHAT car?  Tongue
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
no kidding, what car? I see nothing. Maybe thats the point?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
This board has problems displaying attachments to some people it seems. I uploaded the pic to tinypic and relinked it  ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
lol, I can see the original pic...but your latest attempt doesn't show on mine.  ???
Well I see one now a least  8)

And btw pooper pup  :o THIS, is my new ride...well a least until the baby girl gets her drivin privileges  :-X

[Image: Image-4595646-74388759-2-WebSmall_0_062e...beaf1e2d_1]

Hmmmmmmm!!! Has some definite possibilities if not already some similarities  though aye?!?!?  <)Smile

[Image: Image-4595646-74388758-2-WebSmall_0_178a...bdb70bca_1]
Least it beats using a horse and buggy  Tongue ......or a ride on mower  Wink
that awing holmes posted I could see tank owning LOL..................................

the other one....the subaru...wow      as long as she runs and takes ya from point a to point b  Tongue
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Flatlanders  :Smile

It will do A to B without detour  Tongue
Ours is a 1980 model but has a fresh 1.8 liter and dual range transfer case instead of the 1.6 and single range. Aside from some minor body cancer this lil beast straight, clean and ready to rock. It will get full cosmetic make over in the next 5 years when my daughter will be taking over the wheel  Wink

FORMER PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN OWNED A 1978 SUBARU BRAT – THE PERFECT VEHICLE FOR WORKING ON HIS RANCH IN SANTA BARBARA, CALIFORNIA. http://drive.subaru.com/Win09/Win09_BRAT.htm

In 1977, Subaru launched the first-generation BRAT (Bi-drive Recreational All-terrain Transporter). Its name comes from its full-time, front-wheel drive with on-the-fly, all-wheel-drive capability. With its 67-horsepower, horizontally opposed, four-cylinder engine, the vehicle was based on the 4WD wagon and was popular in rugged areas. The Subaru BRAT featured bolted-down jump seats in the bed and was designed for the American market.
[Image: brat1.jpg]

[Image: brat.jpg]