Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute the Mutt
Congrats bro!

[Image: Snoopy_Pirate_Black_Shirt.jpg]

Sorry bout the used hat but its all we got left  ;D
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Aye, the pup has a bigger bone to chew on now ;D heheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
salute....salute...how do we do that again?  **lifts hand, pokes eye** Ow...that's not right.  Ah to hell with it.  I'll just say congrats and call it a day before I hurt myself more.  Tongue

Congrats man.  ;D But don't leave your new bone sitting around where people can trip on it...that thing hurts when you step on it.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hey, you found a hat that actually fits!?!?!!!!  Cool!!!

Seriously though, it caught me a little dumbfounded when I got the message, heh. Guess it shows there's STILL some life in this ol'squad of ours, eh?  I appreciate the vote of confidence.

*Sneaks off with his new passcodes to check out the nubian princess's quarters*  :-4 :-4 :-4 >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(03-06-2009, 04:09 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: Hey, you found a hat that actually fits!?!?!!!!   Cool!!!

Seriously though, it caught me a little dumbfounded when I got the message, heh. Guess it shows there's STILL some life in this ol'squad of ours, eh?  I appreciate the vote of confidence.

*Sneaks off with his new passcodes to check out the nubian princess's quarters*  :-4 :-4 :-4 >Big Grin

???  *Momentarily wonders why snowbird is following a mystique shadow presence down the hall...quickly sluffs it off as a side effect of time under Nurse C's confine*  :-X  :Smile
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
What? You don't think I consider her a nubian princess???  :-4
(03-06-2009, 06:18 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: What? You don't think I consider her a nubian princess???  :-4

Go easy on the guy....he has been confined by Nurse C a long time now...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
sure the word 'confined' is appropriate after all this time??? >Big Grin
...are you suggesting the Florence Nightingale Effect?  Or perhaps Stockholm Syndrome?  Tongue
~§~
Why are we saluting the mutt?
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!