Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy New Year
This is kind of tied in with the whole "Happy Holidays" thing, but also, I hope you all have a happy and safe new year's day, and that the upcoming new year be full of amazing things for you all.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
We're starting the New Year off with a blizzard here where I live in N.S. Upwards of 1 - 1 1/2 feet of snow and whiteout conditions....NOT what's I'd call outdoor party conditions to see in the New Year.  Think I'm just gonna stay inside and celibrate THAT way, heh.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
happy new year all!!!  am just layin low meself tonight.  maybe have a little rummy rummy and gonna play some halo 3 on live LOL...maybe I'll shoot straighter tipsy lol

ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Happy New Year!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
It was a good night indeed. Big Grin
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
One of the best for me. Big Grin
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!