Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas everyone!
*Rdy's his Sopwith Camel to go hunting the Red Baron*  Wink    ........40 below  :o... I MAY have to put on a pair of long woolies to stay warm  ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Was really hoping I wasn't going to be the first to post this.

Happy holidays friends.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I donned me long woolies few months ago  Wink Record snowfall and cold blast here  ;D

Merry Christmas
Everyone

and
Happy Birthday ReBeL
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight  ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Where are you Azis? My friends in Oregon say that they're having more snow than they've ever seen.
His farm's a stone's throw from Mt. St. Helen's, if I remember right.  :-4

Heh, we had a white Christmas eve and now are having a green Christmas...only place in Canada NOT to be having a white Christmas this year. (Storm started out as snow yesterday and switched to rain in the afternoon and into today).  Least the mild temp and clear roads make for safer travel locally.  Poor Santa needed an umbrella as well as Rudolph's red nose to get around here last night.  ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(12-25-2008, 12:50 AM)Man53 link Wrote: Where are you Azis? My friends in Oregon say that they're having more snow than they've ever seen.

I am 16 miles north of Oregon line and Portland. Also as stones throw from Mt. St. Helens.

Yep they are saying this is the most snow in the month of Dec. since at least back to 1894 or sumin the like. Have had almost 2 weeks of temps below freezing which is not normal either.
Just now starting to melt off a bit and then come the rain  :-[ Now comes the roofs collapsing and trees breaking off, but is supposed to be a slow melt so hopefully no flooding.

Least the days are gettin longer now  ^Smile^
How many times have you tested that "stone throw" distance?
Careful not to aggravate the mountain....  :-\

I can see it now...

**Azis throws stone at Mt. St. Helens, landing a solid hit. And beams with delight, as such:  ;D**
**Mt. St. Helens is displeased by the sudden pain of a stray rock that appears to have been deliberately thrown in her direction, and begins to stir and rumble. As such:  :'(  >Sad**
**Azis feels a sudden violent shaking beneath the Earth, and is uncertain as to the source. :-\**
**Mt. St. Helen explodes with a fiery fury, as she is very upset with whoever threw that rock!  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad **
**Azis realizes the source of the disturbance in the force....  Sad **
**Azis, stunned, and in a state of disbelief shakes his head and stares as the eruption follows an abnormal pattern and the molten lava streaks through the sky like a jet and points straight towards him.  :o :o**

Ok, getting a little out of hand, I was about to have some fun, but I've been up way too long. Big Grin
(12-26-2008, 01:18 AM)Man53 link Wrote: How many times have you tested that "stone throw" distance?
Careful not to aggravate the mountain....  :-\

I can see it now...

**Azis throws stone at Mt. St. Helens, landing a solid hit. And beams with delight, as such:  ;D**
**Mt. St. Helens is displeased by the sudden pain of a stray rock that appears to have been deliberately thrown in her direction, and begins to stir and rumble. As such:  :'(  >Sad**
**Azis feels a sudden violent shaking beneath the Earth, and is uncertain as to the source. :-\**
**Mt. St. Helen explodes with a fiery fury, as she is very upset with whoever threw that rock!  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad  >Sad **
**Azis realizes the source of the disturbance in the force....  Sad **
**Azis, stunned, and in a state of disbelief shakes his head and stares as the eruption follows an abnormal pattern and the molten lava streaks through the sky like a jet and points straight towards him.  :o :o**

Ok, getting a little out of hand, I was about to have some fun, but I've been up way too long. Big Grin

Been there Done that  Wink

[Image: Image-4595646-28178914-2-WebSmall_0_60cf...e47b5eb2_1]
Tongue figured as much. Beautiful picture man.