Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamer Central?
Was talking with Ace on his shiny new cable connection (nice to have a conversation that doesn't cut out suddenly!  Tongue ) and we noticed a general trend of the players here were moving towards the consoles and such.  Which is a trend the industry is following too.  Plus there's a lot of little gamer news bits, tech help and other things we've been doing since the piloting scene dried up (more or less).

So we kinda wondered if maybe instead of focusing on the Star Wars universe predominately, if RBL could be more of a gamer central place.  RBL Home/the site acting as a way station among all the different games out there.  People can post up their Xbox, Playstation, and other contact information, the games they play actively, and have all that in their bios or something.  Plus any gaming information that's found could be posted here, set up RL meets for people who are close to each other, and other stuff like that?

What do you guys think?  Ace, gimme a hand here if I went astray...just not out the airlock.  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
boy it's nice to be able to hold an unofficial rbl style meeting without having my conn suddenly crap out LOL  ^Smile^  tank and I were discussing this idea as a way to keep rbl alive and well in the gaming community.  since it was just a discussion between tank and I, we want to stress that this is just a brainstorming session atm.  nothing would be done unless we have the unwavering support of all of our brothers and sistas here in rbl Smile  My personal attachement is that I want to keep rbl's image as star wars first, general gaming and support second.  I'm just happy as a clam to get to see some of ya again in the frag fest arena once I can get xbox live set up LOL.  this could be a good opprotunity for us to also gain some new members.  whether it's over xbl or psn or even the wii web thingy.  anyways I'm brother acedocious and I approve this message

ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*points to the mech warrior forum  Tongue

We've already been that way I thought. We are star wars themed of course as that's our roots, but have for a long time indulged in non SW titles. I think at one point a long time ago we even created some of forums that didn't get used much...

/shrug
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I think we were thinking on a more active scale, but at this point, I'm not entirely sure what we were pondering now lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hey, any additional angles that brings in more people is ok with me....*notices Azis starting to do a dance routine in a bikini *...ok, maybe not ANY....  ??? :-[:o Wink >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.