Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Falls through one of the Airlocks*
*Frozen lump of flesh on the floor of the station*

I-I-I-I-Its...... COLD OUT THERE!

So yeah, I live, Ace can say I live, seeing as I chat the most with him on MSN.

Sup?
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
...well no wonder you're cold.  You forgot your coat!  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
......explains why they call it "chatter"..... Tongue

Come to think about it, WHY would you of all peole get cold anyway...you generate your OWN heat.  :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
**Man53 snickers as he jumps down from the vents with an empty fire extinguisher**  ;D
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Ah, an extinguisher.  That's kinda cheating dontcha think?  Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
(10-26-2008, 06:28 AM)Snoopy link Wrote: ......explains why they call it "chatter"..... Tongue

Come to think about it, WHY would you of all peole get cold anyway...you generate your OWN heat.  :-4

Maybe he's just low on fuel.

*hands Fireyone a big bowl of Granna Wook's super spicy chili
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
whoa don't make any sparks round FO now........................how did he get out that airlock?  *ducks just in time to dodge a shot from r2vader's trout cannon*  ahhhhh I C 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
;D 'snot cheating!

**Man53 takes advantage of Fireyone's current uh, handicap, and smacked him over the head with the trout that R2Vader fired.**
*Still on the floor*

Yeah, a fire Extinguisher does put out the heat I generate.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
;D Suffocate the source!