Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politics ne one

[Image: smite.gif]
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
...and if one is too old for that...simply send in a 'pitbull'  :-4 :-4 :-4 lol...gotta admit, the U.S. election has been far more entertaining, so far, than ours up here in Canada.  :-[
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
well as for the us election mates...........if the old man and the alskan whore win I'm movin to canada mates LOL.........gotta teach me how to say Eh there snoop Wink
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(09-10-2008, 08:56 PM)Acehigh link Wrote: well as for the us election mates...........if the old man and the alskan whore win I'm movin to canada mates LOL.........gotta teach me how to say Eh there snoop Wink

[Image: yikes.gif]

WoW! Hey now lets not be shy  <)Smile
(09-10-2008, 03:58 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: ...and if one is too old for that...simply send in a 'pitbull'  :-4 :-4 :-4 lol...gotta admit, the U.S. election has been far more entertaining, so far, than ours up here in Canada.  :-[

you got an election goin on too? LOL!
Yep.  Our fearless PM looked south and saw the fun you chaps were having and, despite his OWN law declaring he wouldn't call an election til fall 2009, decided to disolve the gov this past Sunday and have a snap election. :Smile.....as IF he actually thinks he's gonna WIN a majority this time...pols put our 3 main parties in a near 3 way split atm.  Granted, with some of the boneheaded plays his people have committed already, he might be LUCKY to be able to get enough seats to LEAD another minority gov :Smile..we'll see Oct. 14th.  And no, it WOULDN'T hurt my feelings to see him eat some humble pie afterwards...we really DIDN'T need an election at this time...watching YOU guys go through yours has been too much fun Wink
I think Obama is about to get a big wind here once things get down to the whys and hows.
I thought by DEFINITION, polititions had LOTS of wind...and HOT at that.  ;D  But yeah, I hear ya, once the beauty contest is finally over and it comes down to issues, I think he has the edge.  But then, if THAT decided elections, WHY do you have the CURRENT 'expert' in office?  ??? :Smile :-X
Wink Because he's from Texas..... (Sadly)
Texans are the cream o' the crop, and we the way it actually went on the 2004 vote count was  this:

1.)"Well, it's a 50/50 split, what can we do boys? Not another Florida style election please!"
2.) "Hmm, yes, let's try to avoid that...."
3.) "Those Texans sure do seem to have things together. One of the best states ever, and hell they've still got the right of secession, and they're even home to "America's Team" so, they can't be all that bad. Right?"

1.) "Yeah, go Cowboys!"
3.) "#^%$#@ Straight."
2.) "I don't know guys, have you taken a look at that Texan fellow?"

1.) "Well, yeah, but you consider this...: Texas has had him as Governor for how long now?, Surely if he were that bad, they'd have gotten rid of him!"
2.) "Maybe, but thats beside the point, Governor and President aren't much alike...."
3.) "Can't be too different."

1.) "I say we give it to that Texan fella, because Texas is awesome, really now, whats the other fellow going to say? 'This election was rigged, I want a recount?" After Gore, I don't expect we'll go through THAT again."
3.) "Yeah, give the monkey-man Texan a shot."
2.) "It's 2 against one now isn't it....?"

1.) "Thats it, Bush wins the last three votes 2:1!"
3.) "Go Cowboys!"
2.) ...."3, You own a gun, right?"
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(09-12-2008, 11:13 PM)Snoopy link Wrote: I thought by DEFINITION, polititions had LOTS of wind...and HOT at that.  ;D  But yeah, I hear ya, once the beauty contest is finally over and it comes down to issues, I think he has the edge.  But then, if THAT decided elections, WHY do you have the CURRENT 'expert' in office?  ??? :Smile :-X

Yep, lots of Americans aint too bright or just don't give a crap I guess. If they actually pay attention to just the interview Palin had on ABC, hopefully its now more than clear that she still at least needs to know...uhm....maybe at least where the washroom is in Washington  Wink Scares me a bit just how many might think she actually has some knowledge of Russia just because they are neighbors and she can see Russia from Alaska  :o She seemed to have a pretty loose grasp on what NATO is and basically said she would let Israel nuke Iran if they chose too  :-X
McCain didn't exactly have a picnic yesterday either LOL! He got pounded pretty hard on the "View" Baba Wawa (Barbara Walters) had him reeling about lying in his campaign adds, and Whoopie got in some good body blows on appointing supreme court justices  ;D
One thing for sure, I am going to miss Letterman's "Great moments in Presidential speeches" when Bush is gone and he runs out material  Tongue