Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*lurks*
Greetings all, jsut an update, im on my "DP1" course, tank school, ill start on the tanks themselves in a week and a half, from then on im a qualifie tanker in the canadian army!!!

I am still on the East coast for the time being, but pretty soon I will be leaving and going to Central Alberta for the rest of my term of service with the army except when I train or go overseas

oh, and whenever I do my work-up training for going overseas, apparently I go to Texas, I'll let you all know when that happens  ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
Heh, hard to believe you'll have to go to Texas for that....
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
haha, they just send us to train WITH the US Forces since we work with em from time to time
Hehe nice to hear from you Razen hope your doing well also fire off a couple rounds for me if your the guy working the big guns! XD
Just kidding but, hope your doing fine!

Fireyone out!

☼§☼
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
no big guns, but as a driver, I promise to run over a few trees for you!! ;D

and make some nice deep tank tracks for infantry to fall into, thats always fun Wink
good to hear things are going well mate Smile  but fellas ya got it all wrong.  the canadian army has to go to texas to pick up their tanks............. :-X
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Good hearing from ya Razen.  They sending you to Hood?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hey Tank, eventually I think I head down to Hood, all they've told me is part of my work-up training for deployment is two months in Texas ;D

and also anoter quick update, I am now the uncle to a bouncing baby niece, Kennedy Schultz, 7l 13oz. and TEXAN!!!
Congrats on the Uncleship. Big Grin 

I would imagine that you'd be sent to Hood, I can't imagine any other place they'd send you for train up.  It's the biggest post in the US (so Hood claims) with lots of manuvering room so that would be the most likely place.  Heard it's changed a lot, but look at it this way...if you go there, you can say honestly that you're walking where I used to back when I first joined RBL. Big Grin

Boy is that concieted or what? lol
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
When you get to Texas, let me know.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!