Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas WOW'ing
for those of you that will be around we are all signed up and ready to rock.  the wow starts dec 15-22.  have fun all ¤§¤
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Sweet. I don't exactly have a grandma's house to go to this year... or from now on I suppose, so I'll be home to fly this year.  :-\
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Me Tooo Me Too Want to fly Again ........ Aslan Swats Ninja away from Live Ammo near his Craft Sheesh WOW Fans can get CRAZY!! hehehe ;D
Well, at least you have LIVE ammo rdy to go and not the BLANKS you used LAST WoW.... Tongue :-[ :-[ :-[ :o ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Man I wish I had it installed and would run on my computer.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
what kinda set up ya running fo?  xvt should run on just about anything.............

and it's almost go time guys.  gonna do some mc tonight to get warmed up.  see ya in the ev
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'm running on a Windows Xp home edition >.> Last time I installed it wouldn't load.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Has probs on my XP Pro as well  Sad
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Not mine. rollin with XP Pro SP2
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
hmmmmm got me guys cause I'm on xp as well and it runs fine for me.  ?????