Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wow results
*S*  hey guys first and foremost great turn out for wow 100!!  it was a blast seeing some ole faces again.  hopefully we can fly together more often.  this game still has a solid hardcore following.  I don't know if I'll be able to fly in december but hopefully I will fly in Jan if things are still going well.  hopefully I'll see all of you out there too Smile

in the club rankings we came in 7th out of 17 who participated.  not a bad showing at all.  and I don't get the new ranking system either.  a clan with an overall lower ranking was ahead of us, and a clan with only one pilot was ahead of us.  that doesn't make sense to me so in my book we came in 5th.  if you look at the scores I can probably guess why the club ranked above us with the lower score is there.........but hey no complaints here. 

as far as the player stats go we did fairly well.  snoopy 28, ace 33, aslan 34, tank 57, goku 62, pyn 93, simon 96.  a very decent showing overall mates!  especially when so many of us hadn't flown in so long.  hopefully we can get some games in for dec and I know for sure I'll fly in jan.  keep up the great work guys.

ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
quite good indeed! great flyin' out there mates!

ROOTIES ON ME!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
man  it was fun but Man was I ever rusty I forgot all the buttons and moves LOL  :-[
lol, I know the feeling well Aslan. :-[
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.