Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An old familiar figure finds his way to Azlans bar....
Looking around he is amazed at the changes.  Looking around he sits by the old familiar window and orders a boubon.  Slowly sipping he looks out the window remembering the old days.  He orders several more for  the memories of old friends...Zarathos (Father), Mac, Holmes, Vader, and the others he fought with, and against.  "BAR KEEP!  ANOTHER!"
:o holy crap...its Cap...*flips upright to his feet and kicks the pile of dust collected by the brushed helmet into the pee tree pot, hops to the bar flips thru the current running open tabs, leaves the book open to Tanks tab and orders as many of the same as ole Cap is having and orders them sent to Caps table*

Snaps out the ole hover platt n zip pops over to the booth incognito..." Hey ya Cap dang nice ta see ya Smile" *slams couple shots and with a quick look left then right* Too bad its the witchin hour, cover me back will ya...? that blained Nurse C bound to be on the prowl...feel free to run up the open tab n maybe I catch ya in the morning light Wink
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Tank goes over his account, and is puzzeled that he seems to have a higher rootie tab than usual.  "I gotta lay off the drinks."  He muttered to himself before passing out.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Crys was just asking about you 2 days ago.  Smile  Hiya old friend!  Crys says hello to.  I called her to tell her you had posted and she asked me to say hi for her.  Smile  Hows everything going bro?
*Calls Aslan and tells him to dig out more cases of the 'good' stuff*....on Tank's acct., of course. This thread is starting to look like RBL reunion.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
*walks into the bar and starts smiling at the look of the scene*

Hey Ordyh, good to see you're still alive.

*grabs a chair and joins the party*

;D Aslan comes into the Bar and Grill and notices an old and familar face having a party with the old timers so he sends for a case of his best ensure to the table with Nurce C to administer  :-*.............Welcome back Ordy

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't.". - (Act II, Scene II).

Adm Aslan
Keeper of the book of yub
☼§☼ Hey there Straight Shooter!

More on Tank's tab, but I'll be kind, open mine too, its a bit dusty.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
good to see ya ordyh Smile  and since this shindig is on tank's tab gimme 4 rounds of rooties to start with.......... :-4 :-4 :-4
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Wow!!!!!  :o 

Great to see you Ordy!

Don't be such a stranger.
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron