Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to our CommLink!
Welcome to ReBeL's new Comm system. After days of accidentally cloaking the ship and other small *cough* mishaps, I finally have this thing going. In the end all it took was some extra power Wink

On a side note, the stations hyperdrive is non-functional as it's power supply seems to have been drained.

As always, respect others while using this system. No foul language please (we do have youngsters viewing), so please keep it clean.

Officers and Admirals will need to request their respective privledges directly to me (after registering). Use the little green scroll under my avatar to send me an IM through this board. (Looks like this) [Image: im_on.gif]

Admirals will have moderator functions on this system. This means they have the ability to modify/move/delete posts and topics. This should rarely be needed. If anyone feels it is being abused please see me directly, and I will help to resolve any disputes (again should rarely be needed, hasn't happened yet anyway Wink ).

Also, you can use different smileys by linking smileys from other sites (at their permission of course) Check out http://www.mysmilies.com/ for some examples.

I'll be keeping this post as an ongoing FAQ type of thing for any newcomers Smile
Well, thats it for now, hope everyone enjoys!

~S~
Holmes
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
just checking in. I'm here and I like the new system. good work holmes!

*S*

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
:o Ohhhh, my poor widdle head!!! Trying to teach this old dog new tricks again Holmes? :Smile Welllll, it can't be too bad....I did get this far...lol. Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Heehehehe nice Holmes Strikes again........ ;D
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Whew, i'm gone for a week, and look what happens....

Nice new comm Holmes, lot of cool features.

Just letting everyone know, i'm out of commision until i can get my computer up and running again. The power converter and the fan both died on me the other day and i'm awaiting replacment parts. Having to use this old thing (only conns at 36k, bleh and has a 450mhz proccesor, double bleh) until then. All i can do is post for the time being.

Chow guys!!!

¤§¤
Goku1
Pilot 3rd
Legendary Super Saiyan
;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Very-very good work Holmes!!!! I like that new comlink!!!! :o

AJ
Bah, I'm away for 2 weeks and we get a new comm LOL
Bah! I'm away for a day and we get a new comm!

Oh wait...that's not a bad thing lol.

This is pretty sweet Holmes. Mesa like very heap much. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Excellent, well done Holmes!!!!

~~~S~~~
Razor
Glad you all like it Tongue
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!