Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to land at the abandoned Rebel base on Dantooine...
(11-23-2005, 07:29 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: Seeing as I'm ingame at odd times, if you set your house to allow me as Administrator I can come in and drop off a shiny new ship for you. Big Grin

That or just as Snoop to make you one.

Sweet! Well I got froggy and bought a Z from a bazaar... was only 10K, heck I make that in loot in an hour or two jackin imp's Tongue But it's got allot more mass capability so I'mactually able to load all the goodies I'm qualified to use... woohoo i gots boosters now heheh  but if the Merc is better, by all means, maybe we can trade or somethin too heheh

(11-23-2005, 07:31 PM)Azis link Wrote: Ditto heheheh man. Get the armor bout 50% then he grabs the next gear n just sticks out his tongue

Man that aint no lie, they usually taunt me pretty good too "oh is that all the better you can do holmes" as they speed away giving me the birdie lol

Ditto on the gunner, I about barfed riding with Aslan the first time... he was a dog fighting so there was much a roll and yaw... and I was trying to aim the turret... weeeeee heheheh
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to land at the abandoned Rebel base on Dantooine... - by Holmes - 11-23-2005, 10:52 PM