Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right.
This ought to keep the kid busy for a little while, for the time being Rooties on me in the bar (By on me I mean on Vader's tab).
I'll begin this with him, and then join you shortly.

**Seals the training room door**

**Over the intercom-system inside the training room Man53's voice sends a harsh screech**

"This ough't to be fun Fireyone, I did it when I was a lad, and now its your turn.... You're craft.... a tin-bucket with dual cannons (no ions, no chafs, no missiles ((LA))), the enemies craft, 7 x-wings, You have 3 mins. to defeat all 7 x-wings atleast twice each, and you have a limit of 3 lives.

Any time you loose a life, you loose 500 points, any time you take a life, other than your own, you gain 800 points. If you never want to see this sim again, your goal is to get a minimum of 15000 points. Good luck padawan, and may the force be with you!"

**Three heavy weaponed x-wings uncloak right infront of the sitting duck known as Fireyone, and begin firing their cannons, with horrible in-accuracy**
**Two more light x-wings uncloak behind him, and lock on with 2 MLS's (missile launching systems)**

"Begin your training!"

"Oh, by the way.... you're going to be in this training sim for about 4 1/2 hours, however time will pass quite quickly for you, as the sim will simply reset itself every 8 mins. (3 mins of fighting 5 mins of rest, you're lucky its usually the other way around) I expect great results out of you young Padawan, don't disappoint me."
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Humerous tales of RBL-A fanfic i plan to right. - by Man53 - 04-02-2005, 10:33 AM