Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you solvethe mystery???
It had been a long day in the hangar and an even longer day taking care of sorting and inventory at Tank's new store and D'orjahl was fresh out of banana's. The old flight tech entered Aslan's bar only to find the lights dimmed and Aslan and Snoopy engrossed in some holoshow detective story. The only sound out side of the holovision was the occasional munching of pop-corn.

"Hey As...."started D'orjahl.

"SHHHHhhh!" came the dual reply.

The tech stood by for a moment giving the sceen playing out time to make a change and as soon as there was a sceen break he continued. (in a softer voice)

"hey as, where do you keep the banana's?"

Aslan never turning from the holovision said nothing,but hooked his thumb over his shoulder towards a door way behind the bar. D'orjahl took this as a cue and headed to the bar and the door beyond.

After some searching around he found the banana's on top of the refrigerator/freezer and took a few.

By the time he came back out to the public area, a comercial break had come up and Snoopy was disscussing the evidence in the murder case with Aslan.

"It was the sissy boy who makes dresses" stated D'orjahl flatly.

"What makes you say that?" asked Snoopy.

D'orjahl peeled a banana and began to explain.
"They all had reasonable motives thus far, the director has the best motive..... jobs, lost money and busness. so he's out.(too obvious) The brunette amozon was big enough not to need a chair to clober the bimbo and since they had a history of fighting, she would be (in my opinion) the least likely to bump off a rival dancer."
Between banana bites D'orjahl continued.
"This leaves us the sissy-boy dress maker"

"Costume designer" interupted Aslan.

"Just wait till the end of the show."said the tech getting anoyed at the interuption.

"Yer gonna find out that that he used to be a dress maker and that he took this job when he found out what a cut-throat world dress making was and that he was also copeing with his masculenity issues. The bimbo led him on and then refused him his advances. This was also compounded with the feelings of unappreciation on all the work he had been doing with the costumes. He's gonna bring it out that he's an "artist" and that no-onecould ever understand what his feelings are. Besides all that, he found the body and the "hen that clucks is usualy the one who layed the egg."

"Well," said Snoopy. "that certinly seems plausable."

D'orjahl finnished his banana..."Eh, no biggie this is a re-run i saw this a few years ago. It was a re-run then too. I used to watch a lot of these back in the 70's... lots of detective stories back then"

Aslan and Snoopy started throwing thier pop-corn boxes at the flight tech...

"YOU CHEAT!!!" yelled Aslan. "NOW GO GET A BROOM AND CLEAN UP THIS MESS!!!"

Unsuccesfuly dodging the pop-corn barrage D'orjahl was laughing.

"Hey, look at the bright side... I could be wrong i used to watch a lot of these shows and they sort of "ran together after a while, i could be getting this one mixed up with an old "BARNABY JONES" story.

Messages In This Thread
Can you solvethe mystery??? - by Aslan - 01-25-2004, 12:56 AM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by D'orjahl - 01-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by Aslan - 01-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by Acehigh - 01-26-2004, 11:56 AM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by M1A2Tanker - 01-26-2004, 08:30 PM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by Aslan - 01-27-2004, 12:55 AM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by Aslan - 01-27-2004, 12:57 AM
Re:Can you solvethe mystery??? - by M1A2Tanker - 01-27-2004, 05:14 PM