Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having any trouble getting into Galaxies?
Its def time to take your box in for service!!!  :o Since you can not tell the diff from the power supply and fan from the cpu and fan, you simply need to have someone who CAN tell the diff look at it.
I really do think it is hardware because I had a look at your software and seen no issues. Of course windows will give you a message when an error occurs....DUH! That however does not mean that the message means windows knows what the error is, just feeding you bs cuz you dont know ne diff either, and sayin sumin went wrong somewhere...
If you power supply fan is not running you will have short lived power supply, you can see and feel the fan on the ps, its the one right by where the power cord plugs in Tongue

The cpu could surely use a reseating and silicone grease reapplied. The grease helps the heat sink to keep the cpu cool, and gets old and hard with even normal heat. Just reseating the cpu lots of times can stop issues you are having. And we both know how qualified YOU are for that procedure..!!!!  :o  Tongue  :Smile

So to shorten this up TAKE IT IN or Just shut up and burn the thing down!!!!!

Oh and I cant connect to swg either  ??? ??? ??? :-4
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Anyone else having any trouble getting into Galaxies? - by Azis - 05-02-2006, 09:45 AM