Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is how we get our city for RBL, Part 2
*Wonders what Tank would look like in a cute TUTU*  **Pictures it**  ***GAGS!!***

Seriously though, I dropped my tower off this morning for a checkup(I was getting tired of reformatting every few days - my poor beast was REALLY acting up).  The good news was - no hardware problems found, to play it safe they even replaced my motherboard again) Bad news was....you guessed it - REFORMAT and reinstall EVERYTHING!!(their best guess was that it was a softwear problem).  :'( :'( :'( Good news though is that everything is reinstalling extremely well and quickly, so I expect to be back 'in game' tonight afteral.  :-X ;D ;D ;D ;D
I've got the parts already built that are needed for a supply of heavy duty extractors.  Once I get on, any RBL that want some can have a few, otherwise I'll add them to my deeds vender and you can get them there....course THEN you'll have to PAY for them Wink Wink ;D ;D >Big Grin >Big Grin
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

Messages In This Thread
Re: This is how we get our city for RBL, Part 2 - by Snoopy - 07-15-2005, 07:08 PM