Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to land at the abandoned Rebel base on Dantooine...
Guess I need ta keep checkin n see if I can get that mission offered up. Talked to that boy other nite n he made no mention of work....hmmm sent me all way back to Naboo too now talk about ur fuel bill well...may have to figure out how to foward the bill Tongue

Da hairball sure does have the luxury ride. However I would suggest if he offers his Taxi services that you hold out on payment until u reach the destination....seems he has temp memory lapses once he has recieved payment and if done so in advance well...u better be n and buckled cuz he may leave ur hide and bank the fare  :-* However if U DO hold the fare and manage to get aboard heheh, just hide out in the overhead until he is like halfway there and when he starts braggin bout his perty guns...go "What gun? U still got me hangin here at the starship term..." LOL man can he pull a Uey OMG heheh thot he was gonna loose that bobble hula girl on the dash for sure Tongue

Got to admit gettin back in there tho sure brings back memories heheh, JTL make me all warm n fuzzy like XWA didn't really die n blow away Big Grin
Great fun in there hangin with everone n tryin to figure it all out.

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!

Messages In This Thread
Re: How to land at the abandoned Rebel base on Dantooine... - by Azis - 11-14-2005, 09:17 AM