Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro SUCK strikes again
Yes the headline says it all. They have done it again. Looks like a new design to the zone, but there's some good news to it. XVT and XWA (hence good news so green font lol) are back on the games listed under the CD-ROM titles. So you no longer have to go to the direct play rooms.

And in true microsuck fashion here's the bad news. The link to actually get into the game room isn't working. They have loaded up the road to xvt with pop up adds and a new link that makes you sign in, even though you may already be signed in....ect. This is about my fourth try to get into the zone to fly some wow matches tonight. Ok now more bad news, finally got past "security" and it's making me re dl all of the zone files. This is annoying!!!!!

Now that I have that out of my system, if this thing decides to work any time soon I'll be flying wow. If not you have an update on the status of XVT and XWA from the Roving Reporter!
PS ko finally got into the new game room. looks like this update may be worth the headaches. they have all of the star wars games linked together now. so you can click on any game in this genre as long as your cd is in ofcourse, without reloading the zone and going back to each games page.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

Messages In This Thread
Micro SUCK strikes again - by Acehigh - 10-22-2003, 07:13 PM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by Acehigh - 10-22-2003, 07:27 PM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by M1A2Tanker - 10-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by Acehigh - 10-23-2003, 09:27 AM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by M1A2Tanker - 10-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by M1A2Tanker - 10-25-2003, 12:42 AM
Re:Micro SUCK strikes again - by Goku1 - 10-26-2003, 05:45 PM