Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bet I get the most points again!! Noone can beat me or I will Paint my Room Pink
;D Well another WOW passed and this one was well, pretty slim pickins it seemed to get some games or maybe it was me cuase I come on late night. However I did manage to get 10 games in and RBL got ranked 10th overall and me 32nd, Good Job for those of you who were able to fly!! I hope next wow I can find more games and I also found out that terelian is gone too I am not sure its for good but I wonder if BSC move of not counting games from them in the WOWs had something to do with it,hopefully not.Well anyway I have to decided to Paint Tanks room Pink and make snoopy dance in the Tuti and I will have Goku play the music since i did get the most games LOL Wink. Ohh that Will be funney, Azis can you tape it. Azis take care of the Bar and grill since I will away til Aug 4th, I am going to Yellowstone for some White water rafting and horseback riding and Hiking and Camping with my Boys all 30 of them (Royal Rangers see http://www.doubleportion.org ) yup its really me. anyhow Take care All I will post some Pics hopefully later from the trip and will be back to have fun again with you great guys and gals dont forget to feed Snoopy while I am away he gets sleepy if you dont ;D YUBYUB God bless!!! **End of transmission**

Messages In This Thread
Bet I get the most points again!! Noone can beat me or I will Paint my Room Pink - by Aslan - 07-25-2003, 10:48 AM