RBL Comlink
hear me hear me - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: hear me hear me (/thread-870.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Re: hear me hear me - Man53 - 11-19-2005

..... am I the only one that's known that all this time? Smile

Anyway, that wasn't a bad throw Goku, I bet Hobovu will be uhm.... recovering from the damage done to both himself and the hallways, however I can do better than that! Smile

**Man53 sends Fireyone into the air, using the power of The Force to propell his body close to a quarter of the speed that of which Goku threw Hobovu, however a very fast moving black blur speeds past all of the spectators and slams into Fireyone's stomach, increasing his speed, but knocking him off-course....**

"Oh no.... this could be bad.... Eh, I'll let it happen, force power getting a little low, maybe laughing from the show will raise my spirit"

**Fireyone slams into a light-fixture shattering it... the cuts and lacerations on Fireyone's body from the collision activate his natural defense system and his body ignites into flames...**

Man53 - "Wow.... didn't know that could happen!"

**Fireyone crashes into a large crowd of Aslan's ninja-ewoks, who just so happen to be working on a very mischevious scheme against all of the inhabitants of the hangar**

"Aslan! What tha?! Is this your work, or are they acting on their own?! I'm telling you man, you've gotta keep these guys under-wraps!"

(Un....**Cough Fortunately Smile **  the Ninja-Ewoks plans were thrown off and their operation was terminated, but Man53 now has a gallon of "Pee-Tree Juice" soaking into his bed)

Lets see where this goes ☼§☼

Re: hear me hear me - Fireyone233 - 11-25-2005

*Fireyone gets up being meraculous healed by the fire still surrounding him walks over to man and pokes him on the shoulder igniting all his clothes*

Lets see how you like fire all over you

*Fireyones fire cools down and put it self out.*

Re: hear me hear me - Goku1 - 11-27-2005

* Flares aura and places a hand on FO's shoulder*  Let's see how you like pure energy flowing through your body, shall we?

* Sends enough energy into FO to turn a mountain into a pile of concrete dust, frying his internal systems*

*Douses Man with a wave of his hand to create a strong wind*

Re: hear me hear me - Fireyone233 - 11-27-2005

*twitch*

Ouch I hurt in place that no exisit.

Re: hear me hear me - M1A2Tanker - 11-27-2005

Tank finally walks back, looking haggard and slightly bruised.  "Ok, who's bright idea was it to put an anvil at the end of the corridor?"

Re: hear me hear me - Snoopy - 11-27-2005

Well, we needed SOMETHING to stop ya....... :-4 :-4 :-4 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: hear me hear me - Goku1 - 11-27-2005

Wasn't my idea, i swear!!  :-4

Re: hear me hear me - Man53 - 11-27-2005

I think it was Ace Smile

By the way, thanks Goku, that actually started to burn a little bit.... the little guy's starting to learn better tricks.

**Man53 kneels down, and places his hand on Fireyone's forehead sending the power of the Force through his body healing his wounds and internal workings**

"Alright, we're done for now.... was a great game, uhm Padame, or actually you know what VC! we need a nurse's skills! And only a REAL nurse can do!"

**Man53 drags Hobovu by his toes to the healing quarters and throws his rotting corpse to Nurse VC**
"I'll kid-nap you later!  :-* )

Re: hear me hear me - Fireyone233 - 12-08-2005

*Fireyone jumps into the medical room and throws himself into a straight jacket jumps into the wall and starts moling threw the walls.*

MURPHY!

Re: hear me hear me - Goku1 - 12-08-2005

I'm one of the Orderlies. * THWAPS FO, then tosses him into a padded room*