Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hear me hear me
we sould make a video about or guild in swg and in all Star Wars game to expand our guild throughout the galaxies ;D      (only my opinion.... PLease don't get mad at me if its a stupid thing)
If there was a way to make it work I'd be for it.  I have at least one way to do it myself, but I haven't the time to make it happen.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Nor I the foggiest.  Wink Tongue ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
90% of the people in this Squad are too busy, we'd love to publicize, but I'm not sure that we particularly want 100-500 frequent visitors. It could be great, but most of us are old-timers as it is (I can call myself that now.... how odd....) and have seen this very same bunch with the very same faces for up to 8 (?) years now. I think its a great idea for us to make videos of ourselves doing things, but the best things to do would probobly be mass-flights in SWG (Which very few of us own), or massive group shots and videos in the Jedi Knight games (Which not too many of us Still play).... its quite complex once you get into it, also video capture is fairly difficult when you want it to look good.  :-\
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Not nearly 8 years.  More like 5.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I was flying with RBL long before highschool bro, and I'm graduating in May.... :/ one of us has lost track of time, if not both of us. Smile

☼§☼
Yes and if we did i'd probably be the one sponsoring EVER NEW MEMBER! also i just set-up my bunker house and from there we could start the PVP side of RBL with it.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Plus, you'd have to count those of us who own SWG, but thier computers hate them enough that it won't play it. Therfore, all they can do is play the clasics like JK, JKII, XWA, XvT, blahb blah blah. you'd have to get video from EVERY game we play to have it be accurate.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(11-06-2005, 01:05 AM)Man53 link Wrote: I was flying with RBL long before highschool bro, and I'm graduating in May.... :/ one of us has lost track of time, if not both of us. Smile

☼§☼

Seeing as RBL has only been around 5 years...it can't be more than that. Wink  6 at the very most.
~§~
hmmm then I'll bow down to you Master Tanker, and say 5-6 years is quite a long time, long enough for a young fool like myself to loose track of... Smile

☼§☼