RBL Comlink
Wall of Honor - Printable Version

+- RBL Comlink (https://rblsquad.com/comlink)
+-- Forum: General (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://rblsquad.com/comlink/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Wall of Honor (/thread-766.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Re: Wall of Honor - M1A2Tanker - 08-31-2005

Then if there's no issues with it, I will declare this wall complete! 

Then I'll have to send the Ninja Ewoks after Holmes and dig him out of the vents again so we can put it up somewhere on the site. Wink

Re: Wall of Honor - Acehigh - 08-31-2005

Looks great my man.  I don't have a complaint just an observation........ :Smile  With all that orange stuff surrounding all of the letters are you trying to say we are all flaming????????   8) :o ;D Wink :-* :-\ :-X

Was waiting for someone to say it, just couldn't help myself.  And I was wondering why George wasn't listed?  Ohhh and would that sexy SSD up in the top right corner happen to be my beloved Incenerator???????

Re: Wall of Honor - M1A2Tanker - 08-31-2005

George belonged to OBS first before he found/drifted his way over here. Tongue

And THAT'S the name of the SSD!  I was wondering about that.

Re: Wall of Honor - Snoopy - 09-01-2005

Of course we're all flaming Ace...you never looked behind you while going down in flames?  :Smile Wink ;D  Seriously though Tank, it looks good.  Hard pressed to find any fault with it at all, save MAYBE adjusting a few of the names's positions to balance the list out(yours is FAR to the left for example), but that's nitpicky at best.  Well done.

Re: Wall of Honor - WildSlash - 09-01-2005

Man53, been a long time, good to hear from you!  Glad to see you have stuck around.

Oh and Tank, the Wall looks awesome, just move your name over to the center and quit being modest.
You have possilbly put more work in RBL than anyone else here.

And could I please, please get that cadet removed from my name here? 
For some reason it grates on me  ??? :-[

/§alute

Re: Wall of Honor - Fireyone233 - 09-01-2005

i just noticed something why am i jedi master i haven't even trained.

Re: Wall of Honor - murdock - 09-01-2005

I'm not realy sure why murdock belongs on the list spent half of his time cluttering up the halls and devided the rest between flying and trying to rip up worlds in a mech III.

Re: Wall of Honor - Man53 - 09-01-2005

§lash make good use of that Katana, and cut Fireyone down to Cadet, and steal his Jedi Master tag ☼§☼

Hmmm the man with the Wild§lash, simply named "Wild§lash" gotta' love it.

☼§☼ Bro great to see you again ☼§☼

And I'll never go away forever, maybe disapear for a bit here and there, but i'll always tag along.

Re: Wall of Honor - M1A2Tanker - 09-01-2005

(09-01-2005, 04:55 PM)Fireyone233 link Wrote: i just noticed something why am i jedi master i haven't even trained.

Number of posts I believe.

Murdock, we put you up there because only you can make a pile of hair look fashionable in hallways. Tongue

Re: Wall of Honor - Acehigh - 09-01-2005

hmmmmmmmmm so then all the stories I've heard about george's "roots" aren't right?  I thought he was the unwanted love child of a couple of current rbl'ers............who shall remain nameless......