RBL_Mac
RBL_Crysania
RBL_Aslan
RBL_Reprah
RBL_Elita1
RBL_Vader
RBL_Wild§lash
RBL_Shiny_Mite

Make your nominations based on their past activity, honor, and ability.  The Founders are on the list without question (though I think I missed a Founder...someone help the old man remember here Tongue ). 

Here's the names of folks I believe should be on the Wall as well, but I leave it to the squad to decide.  This is not a popularity contest, but an honest appraisal of our pilots who have done great things, in many forms, for this Squad in it's now rather long history (compared to many other squads out there).

RBL_Simon
RBL_AntilliesJedi
RBL_Acehigh79
RBL_Sif/Snowbird
RBL_Snoopy
RBL_Vapor
RBL_Wraith
RBL_Ordyh
RBL_Foxhound
RBL_Lethyl
RBL_VaderCat
RBL_Dark
RBL_M1A2Tanker
RBL_Cuda
RBL_Arson
RBL_Murdock
RBL_Blkpanther
RBL_Wolverine
RBL_Dogtooth

By a stretch (in my opinion) these could be considered for the WoH:
RBL_BlueBomber
RBL_Razen
RBL_C_Grade

Now help me, and yea/nay these names, and add to the list as necessary, because I know I haven't named all of those who belong on the list by any means.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I'm shocked Tank....you forgot VC!  :o Ooooooo, are YOU gonna get CLAWED!!  ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
There's also Lethyl and Dark that come to mind as well.
I was thinking Lethyl and Vader Cat were missing, and I know an obvious one, that will just tickle you to death Tank.... YOU! Mr.M1A2 Tanker.

I'd like to ofcourse nominate the Tank.

**People who I believe should be nominated**

RBL_M1A2Tanker
RBL_Hondo

I too believe I'm forgetting a few people who will burn me when their names are mentioned, but all is well, this is a loving and honorable thing to be a part of, both this great crew and the H-Wall of Honor.

there is also an old vet, who disappeared around the same time as Mac, they flew together a lot, and she was a great pilot aswell, does anybody happen to remember her name, or am I just confused? If I could pin-point a few names from the past, I'd be able to remember a lot from the history of RBL.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
I agree with all that have been nominated.  and I move to nominate R2Vader, Padme, and Man53 as they have all made great comical contributions to the forum's and sight.  And Man is our "special friend" Smile  Ohhh I'm going to get a smite for this lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'm special ... Sad Smile ? It's not I that smites tee, and I don't think anybody here would smite thee, so unless Tank or somebody is displeased, you're safe.... My aim's been a little whacky lately, and I couldn't hit you if I tried.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
Comical contributions aside, that's not enough to make it on the WoH I'm afraid.  Tongue

Razen was a stretch in my opinion, as he wasn't around very long before having to leave (nothing against him either, just the way things worked out).

Foxhound should be up there for sure, he burned himself out for us, racking up over a million points in a WoW.

Knew I forgot some folks (and it didn't feel right to nominate myself).  Lethyl, Dark, VaderCat, Hondo will be added to the list of names to be considered.

There's also Cuda, Bluebomber, and a couple others I think should be considered (just can't recall them lol).
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I remembered one!  Arson! Duh...how'd I forget'em?
~§~
Clawed AND charcoaled!!  ;D
Hey....why you letting me try to remember it all?  YOU were there too!!
~§~