Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Games i'm playing
In case any of you guys want to join up with an old wingmate, who's also starting to feel old, let me know!! ( I'm damn near 30, another month and a half. Hard to believe I've been in this squadron since I was in middle school.)

You guys can find me on my facebook page, linked on my profile here, or just e-mail me at [email protected]

Anyhow, games...

Heroes of the Storm
Destiny (xbox360)
World Of Warcraft (Ravencrest-US server Alliance)
Halo 4
Overwatch (PC)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Xbox 360)

Gamertag on Live: Duke of Tardis

Been a while since I heard from any of you guys. I keep tabs on Tank by facebook stalking him. How is everyone?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey there Goku! I play more games in the winter but lately it's just been Doom, FarCry 4, amd Fallout 4 on Steam... my profile is here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170900369/

I still play SWTOR on occasion, but last I payed there was still snow on the ground here. I just have too many projects during the warm weather season LOL
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Warm weather is all I get here in beautiful, currently hurricane ridden, northeast florida! We're going to be taking a damn near direct hit, as the eye of the storm is projected to move by just 50 miles north of my home!

Thankfully, we natives don't get excited by anything less than a category 3 hurricane or higher, and this tropical storm will barely hit category 1 by the time it hits the panhandle in..... 3 hours from now? We'll be fine.

It's been so long since I've used steam that i don't even remember my login info, but once i install it again, i'll be sure to add yah, buddy!

☼§☼
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I am kinda in the same boat as Holmes, got alot going on most times. I do some sandbox flying in WoWp now and then but mostly don't have the time or stamina to really do any in depth games.
I do have plans of building me a driving sim from an old box with Nascar 04 on it lol, could double as a flight sim too but would need a better box.

14 yrs is about half of your life span, you might wanna check in with miagi for a checkup Wink

Good to cya man and thanks again Holmes for keeping this alive and up to date......(now I gotta learn new chit again....damn it!)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Time seems to keep accelerating on me. It's going by so quickly now, a year seems like just a few months. Being here with you guys for 14 years has been a pleasure though, and I look forward to many more. Now if Disney would just let out a new SW flight sim that doesn't suck, we'd be golden. Still got my old Saitek ST290 Pro ready to roll whenever.

Also, got that checkup recently. Doc says I should lay off the high caliber weaponry fun I have at the range twice a month. Says I'm destroying my left rotator cuff. Poo on him I say! Then again, it has been a bit tweaky from time to time. The rest of me is just fine, though, so there's that. Can't give up one of my favorite hobbies though. Gotta feel the rock of good recoil.
☼§☼ all

I'm still kicikin it online as well. am now working third shift so my play time is odd hours. Most of my gaming time is spent on the xbox one. Especially now that most of the 360 games I have are bc compatible. Am playing Halo 5, Halo MCC, Titanfall, Fallout 4, and Forza Horizon 2 the most right now. Will be getting Titanfall 2 and Halo Wars 2 when they come out. Once it snows I'll get on the PC more. PC I play SWTOR, Wildstar, and World of Warplanes. Ohhhh still try to find the xvt and xwa odd match here and there too lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code